Long Beach Pre-Congress National Esthetic Teacher Training (NCEA) at the The International Congress of Esthetics and Spa
Date and Location
Saturday September 19, 2015
Long Beach Convention Center
Long Beach, CA
8:45 am – 5:00 pm
Ginger’s presentation: 10:00 am – 10:50 am
This is a unique opportunity to hone on your skills as an instructor, give your students top-notch classes with the latest information they need to be the best in their profession — they will thank you for this.
Gain recognition, embrace your role and contribute to the advances of the esthetics field.
Find out all you need to know to teach about microneedling, LEDs, working with a physician, the importance of nutrition in skin care, how to be business minded, and help your students have the proper mindset to make dreams come true. Finally, get tips on being an effective teacher in the classroom!
This NETT Class includes COMPLIMENTARY:
- 2 Day Admission to The International Congress of Esthetics and Spa ($70 value)
- Certificate of Attendance from The International Congress of Esthetics and Spa ($10 value)
- Complimentary NCEA Certified Records Verification ($175 value)
- 7 CEs Approved by the Commission on Accreditation ($109 value)
- CE Certificate and Digital Course Materials
BE A HEALTHY TEACHER–INSIDE & OUT
Presented by Ginger Hodulik, MS, CNS
Vice President R&D/Co-owner of DermaMed Solutions, LLC
Ginger holds Bachelors and Masters Degrees in Nutrition, and is a Certified Nutrition Specialist. She is the co-owner and VP of DermaMed Solutions, where her focus is researching scientific advances in skincare and incorporating them into DermaMed’s whole-istic approach. She is creating new innovations in skincare with a nutritional basis.
At the conclusion of the presentation the teacher will be able to:
• Understand the role of good nutrition in reducing inflammation.
• Recognize chronic health and skin conditions that can benefit from nutritional management.
• Make the connection between “gut” health and “skin health.”
• Learn strategies for reducing inflammation and improving your overall health.