The 10 Reasons I Can’t Live without Argan Boost Serum™
By Ginger Hodulik, Downey, MS, CNS
Now that the winter is here and we are all dealing with the dry, itchy skin that comes along with the cold temperatures and lower humidity levels, I felt compelled to tell you about my favorite winter weather product. Don’t get me wrong, I love argan boost serum™ all year long, but during the cold weather months, I simply can’t live without it!
Anyone who has had the opportunity to try the argan boost serum™ agrees that it is an amazing product. With only 4 simple and natural ingredients, we call it our “safety product” because even our most sensitive skinned clients can use it. Squalane, jojoba, argan oil and vitamin D – that’s the entire ingredient list. Short simple, yet so effective. Squalane and jojoba are lipids which closely mimic the skin’s own to lock in moisture without clogging pores. Argan oil has regenerative and anti-microbial properties, while vitamin D acts as a skin cell signaler to aid in skin healing.
Here are my top 10 uses for this superstar hydrator and healer:
- As a first layer under our C-difference™ lotion, collagen renewal C’reme™ or green tea vita-E moisturizer™ to keep dry skin at bay all day!
- Under our daily eclipse® SPF 30 mineral sunscreen before skiing to prevent windburn and chafing. A fabulous way to avoid chapped cheeks for our kiddos before sending them out to play in the snow.
- For a super hydrating at-home treatment: apply a thin layer over the face or hands, then lay a hot, damp washcloth over top for 5 minutes. Follow immediately with your favorite moisturizer. Pure bliss!
- To soothe and loosen flaky skin, as in psoriasis, as part of our Skin Repair Kit protocol.
- To remove excess wax after waxing and to facilitate healing and prevents bumps.
- Two weeks post-surgery of any kind to reduce scarring and facilitate healing. We have seen fabulous results with scar reduction with use of this product.
- As an under eye illuminator. Dab a small amount along the orbital bones to quench dry smile lines and provide a beautiful glow. This really lights up your face!
- Peeling after a nasty sunburn? Use argan boost serum to rehydrate and accelerate healing.
- The perfect soothing moisture post- IPL, laser, chemical peel or microdermabrasion treatment. Safe and calming.
- For ultra-sensitive skin types like those with Rosacea or who are receiving radiation or chemotherapy treatments – use this as a daily moisturizer. It can be mixed with a small amount of water for a lighter application.
If you love this product and want to share your creative uses for argan boost serum, we would love to hear them!