argan boost™, an amazing multi-tasker!
It has almost been an entire year since we re-launched and repackaged the dmSkincare line. Although our products were fabulous to begin with, we felt it was time to look at our products and ingredients and freshen things up a little. With the re-launch, we introduced several new products to the line and added professional facial protocols. One new product that has shown to be a shining star of the re-launch has been argan boost serum™.
Anyone who has had the opportunity to try the argan boost serum™ agrees that it is an amazing product! With only 4 simple and natural ingredients, we call it our “safety product” because even our most sensitive skinned clients can use it. Squalene, jojoba, argan oil and vitamin D – that’s the entire ingredient list. Short, simple, yet so effective.
Here are just a few ways our customers are using this product:
- As a first layer under our collagen renewal C’reme or green tea vitE moisturizer for dry skin.
- Mixed with our mineral makeup and then applied under the eyes for a glowing moisturizing makeup in this sensitive area.
- Under our daily eclipse SPF 30 mineral sunscreen before skiing to prevent windburn and chafing.
- As a soothing post-Intense Pulsed Light, laser or microdermabrasion skin soother/healer.
- To remove excess wax after waxing and to facilitate healing.
- For a super hydrating at-home treatment: apply a thin layer over the face then lay a hot, damp washcloth over the face for 5 minutes. Pure bliss!
- For ultra-sensitive skin like rosacea, use this as a daily moisturizer. Can be mixed with a small amount of water for a lighter application.
- To soothe and heal psoriasis as part our holistic Psoriasis Protocol kit.
- To remove dead skin and promote healing as part of our holistic Dermaplaning Protocol.
- Two weeks post-surgery of any kind to reduce scarring and facilitate healing.
- A gentle moisturizer and healing agent for Lupus sufferers and those undergoing radiation treatments
Can you share some of your own ideas? We would love to hear them.
We are bursting with excitement over some new products we will launch early in 2013! Stay tuned to learn all about them and some fabulous new facial protocols we will announce.